Monday, October 12, 2009

The waiting game..

9:26am- just waiting. Mama, Ana, and Eric got here at about 5am on zero sleep. I followed at about 8am after dropping off the X man to our dear, brave friends in the ward/neighborhood (thank you so much!). I talked to Dad this morning before he went in. He sounded like he was in good spirits, very happy and confident. He asked about Xander and then told me not to worry cuz he's gonna make it. And then he told me he loved me and hung up..lol That's a good sign. If he were really nervous, he would've started saying his goodbyes.

The nurse came about a half hour ago to report that he was sedated and they were going to start the general anesthesia within the hour. They'll come back with an update once they start the actual surgery.

-Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment