Sunday, October 11, 2009

things are lookin up!

Xander SO happy to see Papa!


We thank you for your prayers, we truly have felt the comfort and love.

We are happy that our Dad has made the decision to go through with the surgery on Monday morning. Quadruple or Quintuple Bypass Surgery.

We had a great visit yesterday, Dad seems to be in much better spirits. He's back to cracking jokes. He was moved from the ICU to the "normal" level (I don't know what its called).

We just got back from another wonderful visit. He made arrangements to be brought downstairs to the lobby so he could have a short visit with the grandkids.

So tomorrow is the big day. We're nervous but hopeful. The doctors and nurses said they think he'll do very well. He goes in at about 7am, so me and Xander won't be able to see him before hand. He insists I stay home with the baby instead of coming so early in the morning, so that's what I'll do. I don't really agree, but I'll abide by his wishes.

Hopefully we'll have some good news around noon tomorrow.

-Lea



Xander clinging onto his Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment